The Robotic Lighting packge includes:
- 130 ft crane with onboard generator
- 6x 18 kW HMI Electronic, 6x 12 kW HMI Electronic, 6x 12 kW Tungsten (incandescent) or a Hybrid combination of HMI and Tungsten
- light fixtures are custom built single ended pars, for maximum output
- all fixture movements, including spot and flood, are controlled by wireless remote or hardwire controls on truck
- the light fixtures are individually gelled and a selection of lenses is included
- the light fixtures are infinitely adjustable, with a full range focus from spot to flood, 4 lens choices or no lens, open face option & individual dimmers on both Tungsten and HMI
- 30 min rig or strike, quick moves, one man operation
- multi direction lighting with even spread or square them up like a panel light
- Our wireless system allows you to take the handheld controller to the set for quick communication free adjustments, for example with a light meter in one hand you can spot or flood each lamp individually, or all at the same time.
- If you prefer, you can radio the Starlight operator and he can perform the same functions from the truck with the hardwired controls.
- The wireless system is a radio remote control that has a military grade "spread spectrum" transceiver with a mil. spec number and can be used at airports with no interference of local signals.
Our remote/robotic cranes, also called Six-Packs, come to you as self contained units with everthing needed included.
6 light fixtures that are permanently mounted on a 130’ crane with an onboard generator.
The robotic fixtures are remotely controlled from the ground. These versatile lamps can be bulbed with a variety of HMI, Tungsten or a Hybrid combination.
These units are ideal for low budget, smaller productions or commercials where efficiency
and saving time and costs is paramount
HMI/TUNGSTEN ROBOTIC LIGHTS
The most powerful state of the art mobile lighting system
Now with DMX controlable 1000 Hz hi-speed ballasts
Available with full mirrored reflectors or faceted style